Have you ever wondered if a professional house cleaning service is worth it? After all, everyone
likes to save money, so is this a good choice for you? We believe the answer is YES, and here’s
1. A clean home is a healthy home. It is a fact, that when homes are cleaner, people get
sick less. There are less germs that get transported around the house, and less dust to
make us sneeze. When the home is cleaned regularly, we can get rid of germs on the
kitchen counter that could have contaminated food, or germs that were lingering in the
bathroom. A healthy home is just one of the benefits of a regular cleaning service!
2. It makes you more productive. When your house is clean and in order, you can find
things quicker, don’t get as distracted, and also tend to keep it a little cleaner, day after
day. Your home environment has a big impact on your state of mind, and a clean home
is great therapy for a clear mind.
3. Your home will be ready for company. A clean home will always impress your visitors
and friends, and no excuses will be needed. There’s nothing more reassuring than
knowing you can invite friends or family over at any time and make them feel
4. You will have time and energy for your favorite things. Let’s be honest with ourselves:
how much time is spent cleaning during the week? Most people clean for 2 hours per
day, and some people wait until the weekend, and then have no personal time left over
for hobbies or fun activities. Call us to do the cleaning so you can enjoy life!
5. You no longer have to do the chores you hate to do. The chores people hate are
typically things like cleaning bathrooms, doing dishes, or mopping. Your list may be all
the cleaning tasks. But if you call us to do the cleaning, you can avoid those back-
breaking chores that make you miserable. Our staff will do those jobs for you and do
6. A deep cleaning will improve your air quality. How? Dust can decrease your home’s air
quality over time. It turns out, that dusting actually benefits the whole home, as well as
us. We need to remove dust from the surfaces and vacuum it from the carpets to keep
things looking nice and to keep it from building up in the air.
Dirt and allergens can become trapped in your carpet fibers and get released into the air
whenever you walk over them. Regular vacuuming, dusting, and sweeping will ensure your
air is safe to breathe.
7. Regular cleaning lowers your risk of insects and rodents. When food is left out in the
open, it is an invitation for bugs, rats, and other pests to move in. Regular cleanings help
to get rid of crumbs, grease, or garbage that has been left out or forgotten.
Contact Helping Hands Cleaning Services to learn more or to schedule your cleaning