Are you concerned about the way your new apartment or home looks? Unless you specify how clean the property should be in your contract, the previous residents do not have to leave the unit in perfect condition. Because of this, many households invest in move in cleaning before they relocate. This cleaning service allows you to move into your new home without having to worry about the grime and mess previous tenants left behind.
How Does It Work?
In 2019, 9.8 percent of people moved to a new home or apartment. The majority of people move to a different home in their current county or state. With move in cleaning, you can get rid of the hassle and stress of moving into a new property.
This kind of cleaning service can help you speed up the moving process. After you have already packed your furniture and belongings, the last thing you want to do is waste time cleaning up your new property. You need your new home to be immediately ready for you to settle down in. The right cleaning services can bring your new home’s cleanliness up to your standards.
Your cleaning company will clean your new home using the following steps.
- They will scrub the toilets, showers and bathtubs.
- All of the counters and sinks will be thoroughly cleaned.
- Non-carpeted floors will be mopped.
- The cleaning company will also sweep and vacuum all of the floors in your house.
- Kitchen appliances will be scrubbed.
- Everything will be thoroughly dusted.
- The baseboards will be wiped down.
A good cleaning company will also allow you to pick specialized services as well. For example, you could get the windows cleaned if they are unusually dirty. If you want only a part of this checklist completed, you can also request a limited selection of services.
The Advantages of Getting Your Home Cleaned Before You Move
Transitioning to a new home is exciting, but it involves a lot of work. You have to pack up all of your old belongings and get rid of the things you do not need anymore. After you hire a moving company, you still have to clean your old home. If your new place is still dirty, you will also need to get it cleaned before you move in. By cleaning your new place, you can enjoy some of the following benefits.
- Reduce allergens: More than 50 million Americans suffer from allergies each year. Cleaning helps you remove allergens like pollen and dust, so you can feel healthier.
- Get a fresh start: You are starting a new life in your new home. By getting cleaning services, you can get a truly fresh start. You can get rid of odors, dust, stains and debris so that your home looks new again.
- Save time: While you might not have time to clean your home immediately after your relocation, you will eventually have to clean it. Unfortunately, cleaning is much harder if there is furniture in the unit already. If you want to save time, you should get your property cleaned before you move in.
- Enjoy high-quality results: A professional cleaning company has years of experience with helping clients clean their homes and businesses. They know the best techniques and products for removing stains and dirt. In addition, a good cleaning company will also offer options like eco-friendly products.
How Much Does It Cost?
The cost of your move in cleaning services varies based on where you live and the size of your house. If you want additional cleaning services, it will also cost more. While basic services may cost between $200 and $400, the overall cost depends on the features you want. If you are moving into a mansion that requires deep cleaning, you will end up spending more money.
In general, you get what you pay for when it comes to cleaning services. A good company will not cut corners or skip hard-to-reach locations. In addition, the best companies will use top-of-the-line cleaning products that are safe for your family and pets.
Do you need help moving to a new home? Helping Hands Cleaning Services is a top-rated cleaning company with years of experience helping local residents. To learn more about our cleaning services, call us today.
End Of Article