Want to make the most of your elevator cleaning efforts, but don’t have the time to read long guides? If so, we have just what you need! Today, professionals who offer top-of-the-line housekeeping services in Lombard, IL, will supply you with a choice selection of 5 easy-to-follow elevator cleaning tips that your janitors can use to keep your elevators clean throughout the year. Read on!
Keeping Your Office Elevator Clean
In this fast-paced world, people rarely make use of stairs. That means that hundreds or thousands of people might be riding an elevator over the day, depending on the size of your office. I am sure that you could imagine how unsanitary it can turn out to be no matter how hygienic the people using the elevators are. Below, we have some easy-to-follow tips that could help keep your elevators clean and germ free.
- The walls and railings of the elevator should be thoroughly cleaned. If the elevator is mirrored, special attention should be paid to wiping off the fingerprints and if it is made from stainless steel, scratches should be avoided.
- When it comes to the rails, these are the most touched part of the elevator and the most neglected, these should be regularly wiped off using a disinfectant.
- Sanitizing the buttons is a good practice, but it is not enough. Employees, especially those coming from outside or sick, should be encouraged to use a sanitizer placed near the elevator doors. This could be done by putting up signs.
- The bottom of our shoes carries many germs as well. The solution to this would be putting a door mat outside the elevators and regularly spraying them with a disinfectant or antibacterial liquid. This would kill the germs along with catching the dirt.
- Employees should be encouraged not to throw any sort of trash in the elevators by keeping trash cans near each elevator door.
Where can I schedule top-level housekeeping services in Lombard, IL?
Whether you’re in need of commercial or residential cleaning services, Helping Hands Cleaning Services is the company to call! We operate across Lombard and many other communities in Illinois, and routinely go out of our way to deliver maximum value to our clientele.
We also freely share our extensive knowledge of cleaning and the cleaning industry, so don’t hesitate to check out our key tips for home cleaning, our pet cage cleaning guide, and our tips for how to keep houseplants tidy and looking their best.
Give us a call today, schedule your cleaning, and relax at the Lilacia Park, content in the knowledge that your living and working spaces are being taken care of by the top professionals in the business.